Problem: No Complete Certificate Request option because the certificate is a renewed one, so you didn't send of the request.
This one's caught me out a few times. First try completing the renewal process. If in IIS Manager -> Server Certificates you try to complete a renewal process you get:
Complete Certificate Request
There was an error while performing this operation.
CertEnroll::CX509Enrollment::p_InstallResponse: ASN1 bad tag value met. 0x8009310b (ASN: 267)
If that files then:
- Open MMC -> Certificates -> Computer
- Open the node Personal -> Certificates
- Right click and Import the certificate .crt file
- Double click the cert.
- On Details tab find the thumbprint.
- Open up a console
- certutil -repairstore my "<paste the cert thumbprint here>"
- You should now be able to go back to IIS's Server Certificates page and see your cert.